Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi is a Chinese phone company which has become a global name in the current markets. In 2011 Xiaomi released its first smartphone Xiaomi Mi 1 based on the pre-competitive MIUI and specifications at an affordable price.
They also implemented ways to cut down on the operational costs by selling its products through microblogging, social networking and meeting with like minded people.
The phones made by Xiaomi are being sold like hot cakes online on the company’s official website. The fan base is growing day by day which the company confirms to be around 20 million users who log on to more than 5 million application on the company’s website every single day.
Xiaomi deals not just in phones today but various other products like Mi Pads, Mi TV, Mi Routers, Mi Power banks, Mi Fitness trackers, Mi Headphones and In-Earphones, Mi Speakers, Yi cameras, Yeelight lamps, Xiaomi + Li-Ning Smart sneakers, Xiaomi + Midea i-Youth Air-conditioner very wide range of Mi Smart Home devices and many more coming soon. Xiaomi has always offered a quality products since the very first it offered Mi 3 after that it has come out with many other phones like Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime, Xiaomi Redmi 2, Xiaomi Redmi Note, Xiaomi Mi 4S, Xiaomi Mi 4C, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi Note 4G Prime and Redmi Note 3 its newest and latest offering to the Indian market. Xiaomi claims to have sold more than 1 Million Smartphones in India.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 launched in india on 3rd march 2016 is offered in two variants one is the Standard Edition which comes with 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM and the Pro Edition which comes with 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM. The company also mentions to provide accident insurance for a year for both models. The phone comes with lots of features packed in it as mentioned below.
- The phone has a powerful Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery making it to use the phone for longer hours without charging it.
- Features like Geotagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama for people who love their photography skills and vivid selfie lovers.
- The Redmi Note 3 has a 5.5-inch full HD display.
- Its uses Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 Chipset and runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Octa Core processor.
Redmi Note 3 runs on Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 OS on top of Android Lollipop.
- Like its previous models Redmi Note 3 comes with LTE 4G dual SIM support for both slots.
- The company states that users can unlock the screen using the fingerprint scan in just 0.3 seconds.
- Though it comes in a metal body the entire smartphone weighs around 164 gms and it’s only 8.65mm thick.
Its 13MP rear camera comes with phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and the front camera is 5MP.
- It has a infrared sensor which enables it to be used as Universal Remote Controller.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Price in India for the standard Edition will cost Rs 9,999 and the Pro Edition will cost Rs 11,999.
Finally we would like to conclude that it looks to be a pretty decent phone allowing options for people to choose from. Its a powerful phone with lots of features offered at a pretty decent price range.