Pause your Gmail
Millions of emails are sent and received in our routine business life. Every now and then we get a notification of the new email in the Inbox, which at times can be annoying. Gmail in particular has got this one nice feature incorporated where one can pause their Inbox. Pause your Gmail feature can stop us from being distracted by the constant message inflow and distracting us from focusing on the work in hand, there is a constant urge to routinely check for the pending messages.
Pause your Gmail feature hold the emails back and allows one to take his own time finish his work and get back and check at his own free time. It is pretty simple one just needs to “Pause” the inbox while they are busy and once they’re done with the routine work in hand they can simply “Unpause” the Inbox and fetch them.
This feature can be simply enabled in every Gmail account by users using Chrome or Firefox browser.
Steps to enable Pause your Gmail feature in Google Chrome:
- Download the Inbox Pause extension from Chrome Web Store
- Click on ADD TO CHROME button
- Now confirmation popup will open in which you will need to click on Add extension button
- You can see notification on right top side which shows Inbox Pause extension is installed.
- Now you are ready to use PAUSE button which will be shown next to Gmail.
Steps to enable Pause your Gmail feature in Firefox:
- Download the Inbox Pause from ADD-ONS Extensions
- Click on Install button
- Now you are ready to use PAUSE button which will be shown next to Gmail